A few things that have happened to me recently:
1) I got an iPhone. Yes, I love it. I've had it for about three weeks and I've figured out how to make it do my bidding. I'll be saving the world soon.
2) The Irish made me very angry this weekend by losing to Navy for the first time in 43 games. Charlie lost a lot of fans' confidence after some of his calls during that game. There's a very real chance this team could lose the last three games of the season. Or they could rebound and save a little face.
3) The Colts managed to give away a winnable game against the Pats. They gave away a 10 point lead with eight minutes left. It was almost as upsetting as the Irish loss. However, the Colts were down two wide receivers, a left tackle and two starting linebackers. If they can get - and stay - healthy I like their chances in a second meeting in the playoffs.
4) I just bought a version of the Notre Dame Victory March. This one is better than the one I had before - it's played by the Notre Dame Band. The other one was played by the Florida State Marching Band. They half-assed it. Plus, I had to do something to combat the negativity flying around the ND Nation (I hate that term) and in my head. That song always makes me feel better.
5) Wedding stuff. Lots of wedding stuff. Tuxes and rehearsal dinners and flowers and invitations and websites all sorts of other shit.
6) I just read the article in Sports Illustrated about Terry Hoeppner and Ben Roethlisberger. I don't root for the Steelers or even the Hoosiers, but it sounds like Hoeppner was a great coach and a great man.
7) I haven't yet figured out how to get my iPhone to make the Irish winners again, but I'm working on it.