Five days until my wedding. It's crunch time - or as the French say: Avez-vous du Grey Poupon? We've decided that Wednesday is our Go-No Go day so I'll be able to give you more definite information then. In general, I'd say things are looking good for Saturday. The skies should be relatively clear and the temperature won't be cold enough for the o-rings to freeze. Barring any major disasters, I think we'll be a go for launch.