As promised, some positive things about my wedding:
1) I love Dee. I'm not nervous about marrying her at all, I know it's the right thing to do.
2) I'll get to spend time with my family this weekend. My dad will be here. He's pretty sick and we were worried that he wouldn't be able to make it, but he's going to be there after all. That means a lot to him - and me.
3) There will be dancing. Lots of fun dancing with lots of fun people.
4) There will be drinking. Something that should be happening right now.
5) The planning will be over and life can go back to normal.
6) Dee and I get to spend a week in the warm weather in Mexico where we can do as much or as little as we want.
7) I love Dee and we'll have a happy marriage.
So there you go, some things to look forward to. This will probably be my last post for quite a while. Try to get by without me.