Today a card made its rounds and I was forced to write something. It took me about fifteen minutes to figure out what to write. This is what went through my head as I tried to come up with something to write about her newborn-to-be.
- Good luck forcing that little baby out of your vagina.
- Babies are time-consuming.
- May he be wise and fleet-of-foot.
- I bet you can't wait to get that hefty little sucker out of there.
- It's almost breastfeeding time!
- Are you watching The Bachelorette? I totally think she needs to go with that one guy that's not a d-bag, you know, the guy with the kid that Ellen likes. Don't you? I do. He's the one for her.