By this point I think everyone on Facebook has been tagged to write the 25 Random Things about him or herself. On my first wedding anniversary, I'm going to steal that idea and give you 25 Reasons Why I Love My Wife.
1) She makes me laugh.
2) She thinks I'm funny.
3) She's beautiful.
4) When I'm feeling bad she always knows what to say.
5) She doesn't let me get away with my B.S.
6) She thinks I'm better than I am which makes me try to be better than I am.
7) When I make up random songs about the mundane things I'm doing, she sings along.
8) When I say, "What's that smell?" she always replies, "Maybe it's your upper lip" and laughs like crazy.
9) I can make her laugh hysterically by simply rolling my eyes from side to side.
10) She speaks hilarious nonsense when she's on the verge of sleep.
11) She's the best dancer I know.
12) She's always doing something that surprises me.
13) She has little conversations with no one in particular.
14) She insisted on getting a dog.
15) When I say I hate an item of her clothing, she doesn't take it personally.
16) I am proud that she will be the mother of our children.
17) She makes me do things I don't want to do - but only if she knows it's good for me.
18) She lets me do stupid things - but only if they won't do permanent damage.
19) She may be the most caring person I know.
20) She thinks my grilled cheese sandwiches are magic.
21) She's a good snuggler.
22) I'm more me around her than I ever have been around anyone.
23) She's smart.
24) Because the last four years of my life have been my four happiest.
25) Because this is the easiest thing I've ever had to write.