1) Make sure your camera is set to take good night-time photos.
2) Text message your brother’s wife about how the bus tour guide looks and sounds like G. W. Bush.
3) Stake out a good spot in the bleachers.
4) Take pictures of the countdown timer.
5) Listen to your uncle do his communications check with Houston.
6) Explain to the lady disgusted by all the Swedes in the area that one of the astronauts is Swedish.
7) Twitter about the non-linear countdown system and its confusing ways.
8) Thank your wife for remembering to bring bug spray.
9) Stare three miles straight ahead and marvel that your uncle is sitting in a spaceship.
10) Pack up, head to the resort, go to sleep and get ready to do it again tomorrow.