1) My wife.
2) My parents. In the lottery that was my adoption, I was the big winner.
3) I get to go on stage and make people laugh every Thursday and Friday night.
4) I’ve never been without a job since I graduated college.
5) I’ve never had to wear the Broncos’ throwback uniforms.
6) My dog is pretty freakin’ adorable.
7) I’ve never had a serious illness.
8) My in-laws are crazy but the good kind of crazy.
9) I know someone who has Google Wave and I’ve been assured that I’m on his invite list when he gets them.
10) I met a bunch of really great people at Notre Dame who are still good friends to this day.
11) Despite my propensity to break stuff, we still have nice things.
12) I live in one of the coolest cities in America.
13) I went gray early instead of going bald early.
14) I can eat all the peanut butter I want because I’m not allergic to peanuts.
15) My life is about 60% nonsense and 40% no nonsense — and that’s a conservative estimate.
16) I’m lucky enough to be a part of the awesome group of people that call themselves pH Productions.
17) I got to hear my Dad give a speech at my wedding.
18) I’ve yet to be caught up in a convoluted time travel scenario that puts my life at risk.
19) Dee’s friends are awesome and treat me like one of their own.
20) I’ve had the opportunity to pilot an airplane.
21) I received multiple emails from space.
22) I have all my teeth.
23) I got to play football in the old Hoosier Dome.
24) I’m the same age as both Tiger Woods and Peyton Manning but I don’t have to deal with the pressures of fame and wealth.
25) Everyone who consistently reads my blog and comments.