1) Make sure you still have your testicles.
2) Marvel at the fact that it took your wife 45 minutes to get ready for a basketball game.
3) Watch Notre Dame get killed by Pitt.
4) Walk the dog.
5) Remember the time when the NBA was still relevant.
6) Practice your turns and leaps so that you can someday hang out with your wife and her dancer friends.
7) Roll up your t-shirts and launch them across the condo.
8) Fart freely and loudly. Not that you don’t do that all the time.
9) Call Larry Bird and see if there’s still a team in Indianapolis.
10) Stop checking your testicles, already.