It’s been a rough week and things have been getting on my nerves. Time to let off a little steam. The following is a list of things I can do without.
1) The dude who whistles in the bathroom.
2) People who constantly point out insignificant flaws in the hopes of covering up their major ones.
3) AT&T’s lame attempt to combat the completely true Verizon “there’s a map for that” ads.
4) Christmas specials on TV already.
5) Two hour dance shows.
6) The fact I sometimes think of turning my Zone Bar into a sandwich.
7) The laughably short expiration dates on most food.
8) Choosing an outfit every morning.
9) My constant craving for new iPhone apps.
10) Waking up in the morning.