- You use Facebook as your personal soapbox.
- Your status updates are a full paragraph.
- You only post to promote something.
- 90% of your updates involve one of those stupid Facebook games.
- You routinely invite me to join your political cause.
- You live your personal dramas through your status updates. All of your personal dramas.
- You are my sworn enemy.
Monday, January 11, 2010
How To Get Ignored by Me on Facebook
Thanks to Facebook’s handy “Hide” feature, I don’t have to read about people I don’t want to read about anymore. Maybe you’re one of those lucky people that I don’t read about. How can you tell? See below.