1) Marvel at the amazing specificity of the rotating hanging rack.
2) Wonder about that smell.
3) Figure out why the dry cleaner adjoins a law office.
4) Check in to Foursquare and become the mayor of the dry cleaner (I don’t know what this means, either).
5) Think about taking a piece of candy and then realize all of the pieces have fused together.
6) Hate yourself for considering “open air” candy in the first place.
7) Wonder if they have secret stain identifying equipment.
8) Not that you have anything to hide.
9) It would be good to know if they did, though.
10) Because those clothes were covered in chocolate, not blood.
Tomorrow I will be posting the first Mindsilt Podcast. It's the first in a series of interviews with the cast of pH. It all gets rolling with Micah Philbrook, Co-Artistic Director. Stay tuned.