Let’s see. How should I describe this year’s Grammys? I think I’ll try bullet point form.
- Man, isn’t Lady Gaga crazy? That crazy thing she did/wore was crazy.
- Everyone cheers wildly for lazy, over-produced pop music performances.
- The lights/effects are better than the music.
- Bieber looks way cockier than he has reason to and wears sneakers two sizes too big.
- Everyone wonders why Kim Kardashian is there.
- They give out a bunch of awards for songs/bands/performers I hate.
Does that seem about right? You see, I don’t watch the Grammys and I didn’t last night. They basically gather up the worst music they can find and pack it into a three hour show. Is it three hours? More? I don’t care. Too long, anyway. People don’t get Grammys for creating good music, just popular music.
I sat in my room and read a book. It was awesome.
Also, Happy Valentine's Day, jerks.