2) You learn how to stand on your head.
3) It will improve your core strength. Abs of steel, my friends.
4) It's relaxing. You get to lay on your back and chill at the end.
5) You don't have sweaty socks to wash afterwards.
6) It will improve your balance. Balance is useful in many of the same situations flexibility is useful.
7) You learn how to do handstands. Not very useful, but always an impressive trick.
8) The people are really nice. Not like those sweaty douchebags in the weight room.
9) For the guys, there are always a lot of hot chicks in your class.
10) For the ladies, there are always a lot of hot chicks in your class. (Okay, so maybe that’s for the guys, too.)